Forge 3500 Outdoor Coal Burner
Outdoor Coal Furnace
- Heat Multiple Buildings - Heating multiple buildings is easy. The Forge 3500 has one set of 1-1/4" supply and return ports and one set of 3/4" supply and return ports.
- Convenient Operation - Loading coal is easy with the large firebox door. Ergonomically designed, the firebox door is insulated and easy to open and close. Heavy-duty shaker grate, conveniently operated by handle on side of the furnace, allows ash to fall below into the ash collection area. Ash removal is easy.
- Burn Less Coal - A hallmark of Central Boiler furnaces for over 30 years, spray-on urethane is the ultimate airtight, waterproof insulation that locks the heat in to reduce coal usage, even at temperatures of -35°F or colder. It provides 2-3 times the effective R-value of conventional fiberglass batt insulation.
- Ultimate Control - The FireStar® combustion controller monitors all functions of the furnace and can store and share operational data. The controller's technology optimizes the combustion process by automatically adjusting the fan-forced air for a cleaner and more efficient burn. The controller's integrated wi-fi allows you to connect to your local wi-fi network and take advantage of the online features when you create an online account (see dealer for details).
- Safety Tested/Listed
- 5-Year Warranty Available
- Made in the U.S.A.